Six different dishes prepared especially for lovers of longer trips in the field. Such a set is enough for one person even for a 2-day trip. The Charlie six-pack includes:
- rice pudding with raspberries,
- spicy chicken soup,
- Mediterranean Shakshuka breakfast,
- chicken with rice,
- beetroot soup with feta cheese,
- pasta with vegetables.
Additional elements that you will find inside the package are a heating bag and a heating element.
The dishes are quick and easy to prepare, they will save a lot of time when camping. The one hundred percent natural composition makes them tasty and will give you strength for the rest of the day.
Food prepared by Tactical Foodpack is freeze-dried. It is a freeze-drying process of frozen substances. This allows the food to be powdered and dissolves faster than other raw materials. This method of food preservation was introduced during World War II on the order of the United States government. The idea was to produce food rations for the military that would be as low as possible.
The method of preparing the Tactical Foodpack food ration:
- Open the package.
- Remove the moisture absorber.
- Pour water inside at a suitable temperature (as described on the package).
- Stir everything.
- Close the package and wait a few minutes (as described on the package).
- Eat and enjoy the delicious taste.